Thursday 7 January 2010

Last Challenge Card

Oh my gosh how cold is it this morning!!!!! Cant believe how cold I am. Robin is off work today so he is thankfully doing the school run and I am going to have a lovely longer shower than normal!
My poor Evan has to go to the dentist today. We have noticed that his big front tooth is growing out of the gum much higher than it should and the baby tooth is still there. It looks horrible and I freaked out when I saw it. He has not complained of it hurting one bit. Please wish us look, dont know what the dentist will dom if anything!
Here is another card from the challenge night I did, its the last one (dont all cheer at once!) This one was a colour combo set by my lovely upline Monica. There were that many colours in the challenge I cannot even remember them all but will try. Bashful Blue. PRetty in Pink, Cameo Coral, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal and Old Olive - Phew!!
I had seen a lovely card made with Playful Petals by and Australian demo, will try and find a link. and I have used the same flower layout that she did! A little CASEing going on! I coloured the flowers with my SU inkpads using my blender pens and aquabrush.

The sentiment is from One of a Kind, stamped in Regal Rose.


Arty farty angle as usual.


Exciting day today for me (aswell as the dentist trauma) as I have got my first consultation in my conservatoire with a potential wedding customer! Lets hope the snow doesnt put her off!!!

Back tomorrow

Jules x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card honey, Enjoy your day and die is in the post, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh gorgeous card! What stamp set did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jules - the flowers look fab 3d! Hope your wedding consultation went well. Hugs, Denise x

    ps - I miss those papers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw her too Kirsty her name is
    FAB card jules, super colours


    xx

    ReplyDelete