Saturday 9 January 2010

Cosy weekend!

Have you had more snow??? We did last night!!! I am intending to stay in all weekend and CRAFT!!! Yipppeeee. The layout of my new room now means that I am not upstairs and I feel part of the family more down here!!!!! We play board games in my new conservatoire (which I am fine with even though its supposed to be for my weddings!) I was horrifed though the other days to see that Robin had set Evan up on the playstation in there!!!! There were wires and PS2 games everywhere and a TV on my desk!!!! Only lasted one day!!!
So yesterday I promised more cards but with a different SAB set! Well trouble is I cant stop playing with this lovely Happy Moments set, I just truly LOVE it!!!! Yesterday afternoon I designed the project which we will make in my ALL DAY EVENT - see sidebar for details. The project is a special holder to keep your birthday list and cards. So I set about making 8 cards all from the fabulous Simply Scrappin Sunny Day kit. The whole day will be themed around this kit.
The colours in this lit really cheer you up on these snow filled days, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Passion and Old Olive
Here is my joint favourite card from the 8 I made.
Papers are from the Scrappin Kit too. The image was coloured in with my Blender Pens and the inkpads, so they match the papers perfectly. Sentiment is from the Happy Moments set too, punched out with the Word Window and layered onto the oval punches.

This is anoher card I love, very simple but I dont think it needed anything else on it! I loved colouring these flowers in, again with my blender pens.

The lovely sentiment is from another Free Set you can earn called Whimsical Words, really really lovely wordings and the font is very stylish!

Right thats it for me today, I have more classes to prep for, online classes to photograph and a few wedding orders to make a start on!
OOOO by the way, had my first bride round on Thursday in my new conservatoire!! - Good news - she has booked already!!!
Take care
Jules xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jules. I especially love the last one. Think I'll have a go at doing something like that too.

    Keep warm my lovely!

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cards! The colour combinations are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely gorgeous cards Jules. Love the colours.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab, really love this kit think i may have to have one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Jules, especially like the stamped flowers one. Great colours in both of them. Great to hear your first bridal consultation in the conservatoire went well. Hope you are keeping warm. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Julie you have some gorgeous makes here. I love what you put together - you have a very good eye for colour!!

    You made me smile when you spoke about the games machine trailing over your desk!!

    I have done the opposite and trailed all my crafty goodies all over the dining room table .. .. .. I have a little craft room upstairs but have so many orders to complete that I need to work downstairs or I would never see the family!!

    Hope 2010 is a good year for you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete