Monday 21 December 2009

Wish List Winner

Hello there
I want to thank everyone who has taken part in my Wish List Service this year! I have had a lot of orders this year which means a lot of happy ladies on Christmas morning! Hurray!!!
As promised I was offering a hamper worth £50 in Stampin Up products and I picked the winner last week and recorded the video of me doing it on my iPhone! However I have managed to transfer this onto my laptop but the format appears to be wrong and I cannot upload on here to show you! If any of you iPhone experts can help me I would be really grateful!
The winner was the lovely JANET! I have called Janet to let her know and she was delighted. Janet and her Daughter Vicky and friends Elaine and Barbara have been a great support of my Stampin Up business so its a lovely way to say thank you from me!
I think thats all for today, still in my PJ's and having a lazy day!
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment