Friday 4 December 2009

Sad day!

Today good friends of ours are moving away from their house round the corner from us! I am feeling very sad about it as we have become good friends. They are only moving 12 miles away but obviously the children are moving schools and I know Evan is really going to miss his little friend Adam! I will miss his Mum of course too!!!
Here is the card I made for them, it was the first card I made in my new craft room!
Its another Tri-fold card using colours of Old Olive, Really Rust and Pumpkin Pie. I have used the Neighbourhood wheel and coloured it with the matching Stampin Up markers.

The papers are a mix of Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie designer papers

The small text was done on my laptop and the large text was done using my Schoolbook Serif Alphabet (again).



I can safely show this today as I posted card last night (didn't want an emotional farewell!)
I know Jane (and Jenny) reads my blog - so The Woodcocks, I hope you love living in your new home, we are all going to miss you a lot, walking home from school won't be the same!!!
Thats all for today folks
Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I'm sure they will miss you all too, and the card is lovley, you would definately have got an emotional good bye if you had seen them open this!! It's lovely,
    Hugs S.J. xxx

    ReplyDelete