Friday 1 January 2010

NEW STAMPERS 6 CLUB

STAMPERS 6 IS NOW FULL SO I HAVE DECIDED TO SET UP ANOTHER DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND - HURRY ONLY 4 PLACES LEFT ON THE NEW CLUB!
Due to popular demand I starting a new Club with effect from January.
The requirements are as follows
  • I need 6 ladies to join the club who commit to spending a minimum of £25 a month (plus P&P) for 6 months January to June
  • Each month one of the 6 ladies will be classed as the "hostess" for that month and will receive freebies of the minimum of a Level 1 stamp set and £15 worth of goodies from the catalogue. Dont worry being hostess simply means you get freebies that month, it doesnt mean you have to let us all come round to your house!!!!!

  • You will receive a free Stampin Up catalogue at the start of the club and any further mini catalogues that might appear during the club run

  • Occasionally I will send out card kits and free stamp sets to some lucky winners

Do you like the sound of it???? Please mail me for more information or to register a place before they fill up!!!!!!

This will be the second year I have run these clubs and 2 of my lovely ladies have kindly given me some feedback on the club they were in last year!! So dont take my word for it about how fab it is!!!
This is what the love
DENISE had to say


"Like everyone else I had seen lots of Stampin Up products on other peoples cards and they really caught my eye. I wasn't quite sure how to go about ordering and then I came across Jules' fantastic blog. I immediately joined her Stamper's 10 club and Jules has been a big help every step of the way, with advice from how to pay to what stamp set went with what punch etc. The stamp sets I've received have been top quality and the images are so crisp and clear. The paper is stunning and the punches are fantastic - I can't recommend them enough. Now that my 10 months is coming to an end I have decided to re-join her club again and am looking forward to the new catalogue coming out!"


And also what the fabbo GINA had to say

"Joining the Stampers 10 club with Jules was one of the best things I did last year, the service from Julie is first class and she is so friendly and amiable, nothing is too much trouble and she is always there at the end of the phone if you need her :) I can not wait until the next catalogue so we can start all over again :)"


Hope to hear from you soon

You can contact me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment