Sunday 4 October 2009

Stamp with Us - anything but a card!

Hello again and here is another Sunday Stamp with Us challenge. This week we had to make anything but a card!!!!
I took the opportunity to make a little chocolate treat box for all the girls attending the weekend we are on as I speak!!!! The chocolate of course had to match with the colour combination!!! Lavender Lace card with Elegant Eggplant accents, lovely simple but striking combo!
I have made this little gift box loads of times for a whole host of occasions. THe stamp set is of course Flight of the Butterfly again!


The tags have been made stamping the sentiment from the Best Yet set and using the small and large tag punches to decorate.


Hmmmmmmm Dairy Milk, how it matches my colour combo!!! I did want to go a bit more advanced with this box but hey when you have got to make 11 of the little blighters it has to stay simples!!!!


Some sneaky flakes managed to make their way into some of the bags, ruining my colour combo but never mind, I would have only eaten them myself if I hadnt put them in!!!
Will be back home tomorrow and will upload photos from the weekend!
Jules
x

7 comments:

  1. ohh Julie they are gorgeous, mmm chocolate hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY!!! The girls will love them I'm sure Jules, great colour combo and love how you've matched it with the Dairy Milk colours! Hope you're having a great weekend! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning,what a fab idea and to fill it with lovely edible goodies :o) yummy.Hugs Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Jules, the thought of chocolate is making me dribble..lol

    Hope you've had a fun weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't realise you were away, i told you I didn't read properly LOL

    Hope you had as FAB a rime as it looks form Marlenes blog

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, they are so sweet ( lol) and i think they way you have done them to match the choc .. well very clever. I bet they adored them x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this project, would make such great cristmas gifts :)

    ReplyDelete