Monday 26 October 2009

Boxed 90th card

Another card for a commision, this one was for my Sisters friends Nan's 90th birthday.
I went for the Tea Party papers and decided another boxed card was in order!
Colour combo is So Saffron, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink
I love making these TriFold cards, they fit so many occasions


The photos are a bit wishy washy today I think!


Hope you like the card
Last night I got some very good news!!!!!!!!
I found out that I got a part in FOOTLOOSE the Musical, and not only did I get a part but I got a part bigger than one I auditioned for in the first place - GULP!!!!!!!
SO I have a solo and a duet and I can't wait, its on in MAY 2010 so if you want to come please let me know!!
Jules
x

5 comments:

  1. congrats on getting a big part you must be thrilled! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and box......well done!! will you be dancing like she does in the gym???!!! can't wait for the tickets to come out cos will def be coming!! E xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa, Elaine - I think you are thinking of Flashdance rather than Footloose!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Julie really lovely I am sure she will be thrilled with it

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow well done Jules, you'll be on broadway before you know it!! Love the card and box, so classy and perfect for a 90 year old. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete