Sunday 13 September 2009

Stamp with Us Sneaky peeky!!!!

Another Sunday, another Stamp with Us challenge card. I didnt join in last week as my hand was still very bad, thank you for all your lovely wishes about my thumb/hand, it is getting better but is still very tender especially if I overdo things!!!
This is the photo we had to use for inspiration this week and I have used one of the brand new stamp sets from the new catalogue. Its called Circle Circus and I have made a very very simple card.
The circles are very detailed so I decided not to add much more as didnt want to make it too busy! The colour combo is Only Orange, Tempting Turquise, Pixie Pink and Gable Green.

Hope you like, please check back tomorrow as I have some lovely cards to share with a set I got last week which I am really happy with
Jules
x

5 comments:

  1. Oh new stamps .. still trying to catch up on the other list of goodies I need.
    This is fab , love all the different stamps on this card, and in such wonderful colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this new stamp set Jules, Great card, love all the colours. Can't wait for the new catalogue!! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Jules, very zingy and colourful, Love the stamp set I have this one can't wait to have a play, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and I've always liked this set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - lovely and bright. This is one set definately on my list. Can't wait to get my first order in
    Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete