Wednesday 30 September 2009

Sneaky peeky hostess set!

Good morning - I am happy today, its the last day of the current Stampin Up catalogue and I have a long list ready to place my first order tomorrow!!!!
If you would like to add anything to it please let me know!!! I'm not treating you though!!!! Ha ha!
Here is a simple baby card made with one of the new Level 3 hostess sets called Queue Up, its a fab set and can be yours free if you host a workshop (qualifying sales will apply).

Colour combo is Barely Banana and Pretty in Pink.

I have used one of the Curvy verses for the sentiment

COme back tomorrow as the catalogue will be online on here and I will have a card to show you that I cannot share until tomorrow


Jules
x

5 comments:

  1. love the card Jules,can't wait to get my catalogue...I WANT IT NOW!!!!hugs Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card Julie, I love those Queue stamps!

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - am waiting for my set as we speak!! Love the colour combo
    Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this wish I had got these now lol Shame we could only get one from each lol I had to have the gdn it's so yummy

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a wonderful baby card. Love this stamp too.. so many uses.
    All these brand new stamps .. be hard to get my hands o0n his one .. BOO HOO
    Love the colours too .. i want mine now tooooooooooo .. oh and you don't want to treat me .. oh well, wonder where the OH bank card is , lol

    ReplyDelete