Saturday 29 August 2009

Baby card crazy!

Gosh I seem to have been Baby card mad this week!!! Here is another one that my Sister asked me to make! She texted me to say can you make me 2 babys cards, 1 boy and 1 girl so I obliged and made this one, very similar to the one I showed yesterday!
I texted her to say I was making them that evening! At 10pm I get a text saying, have you made those cards cos I wanted a name on one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aswell as cardmaking I do mindreading too! So here is the card before!
And here it is after, had to squish the flowers round a bit and the sentiment but it does look more balanced with a name on!

The papers are from Sweet Always papers and the pram is again from the Fun and Fast notes set. I have also done some faux stitching again and used 2 pieces of ribbon, 1 pink striped grosgrain and the yummy So Saffron grosgrain, only available until Monday on a purchase of £45 or more!

The name has been cut with the Plantin Schoolbok cartridge (which I must give back to my friend Anna!!!)


Arty Farty angle
Must dash, got to make 30 muffins for the cricket match today! I felt sorry for them because the cricket teas they get are rubbish so I am being nice for a day!!!
The captain of the team texted my hubby to say he was "looking forward to my muffins"!! Oooo err!!!!!!

Jules

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie

    Being a mind reader you will obviously know my thoughts on this card... LOL!!!!

    Howvever, just in case you get mixed messages this is gorgeous as always. Love the two ribbons - a fab touch. As for your muffins - ooer Missus!!

    Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both the cards Jules

    Hope the cricket and the muffins live up to expectations!

    Enjoy both :-)

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jules, can i just say this is another very cute card you've made - nothing better than little baby cards!!
    Got luck with making your muffins - watch out for text messages like that [Hee Hee]
    Take Care - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's just gorgeous, love everything about it and pink too!

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete