Wednesday 22 April 2009

Plain white gift bag makeover!

As part of Saturdys workshop I will be giving the ladies a plain white gift bag ( fantastic price at 3 for £1.95 and very good quality) and asking them to decorate it how they want to!
I have stamped mine with the flower from Best Wishes and More in Pumpkin Pie. This set is great as it matches the Petal Party Scrappin Kit! I have then added some Adhesive Die Cuts from the Kit. Stamped a sentiment from Best Yet and punched out with my tage punches and added some ribbon!

Very quick and easy to do and I hope you will agree it looks great especially if you team it up with one of the cards we are making!

Another sunny day today - Yippeeee!

Jules
x

9 comments:

  1. Oh my word, what a fab bag, and yes , it would look brill with a card to match. And what a fab price. we will be all be on the look out for white bags now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks fab jules.love the bright colours,hugs andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooo effective! you are a clever thing!

    Z x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful Jules.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved all the things you've made for your class Julie - wish I could come but I'm a long, long way away! Lovely to share them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fab idea Jules....love the idea
    Hope the class goes well on Saturday!
    Love and hugs Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this bag, Really great
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bag Jules. Plenty of projects for us to get our teeth into!
    Looking forward to saturday!
    Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete