Wednesday 11 February 2009

Lots of thanks

Add ImageI just want to take this opportunity to thank people for lots of blog awards that I have received recently, I am sorry if I forget you!!!!
I know I have had them from GINA, SIOBHAN, ANN W, HAYLEY G, DENISE
I think thats it but I am sorry if I left you off, make sure you leave me a comment and tell me off if I have !!!!

I also would like to say a huge welcome to SIOBHAN and CATHERINE who have just joined my team of demonstrators and have taken me into double figures!!!! So I now have 10 lovely ladies in my team. Welcome to the gang girls!!!!

Bye for now
Jules
P.S 1 week until opening night - arrrghhh!

1 comment:

  1. Cool !! more sisters, You have been a busy mamma !!! 1 week to glory, You will forget all the stress and worry as soon as you step on stage... Laters S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete