Tuesday 6 January 2009

Well Done Dad!

I made this card for my Dad on Saturday night. He retired a year ago and he has been feeling a bit bored, he is very much a worker is my Dad so to suddenly leave work was a big deal!!!
He has therefore got himself a little job working just a few hours a week as a handyman at a local nursing home and I think he is chuffed to bits now he has something to focus on!!!

So I decided to get out my Fixafella, I knew he would come in handy one day!! I have never used him and had him ages!!!


I have coloured him with my Stampin Up Inkpads and the colours used are Bordering Blue for the overalls and Gable Green for the top, Creamy Caramel for the shoes and toolbox. Other colours are Tempting Turquiose for the ribbon and the matting card.
Papers are Rainbow Sherbert and I used the Congratulations stamp from the Cheers and Wishes set! Used my tab punch and a button with some ribbon tied in a knot!.
Gave it to my Dad on Sunday and he seemed really pleased and taken aback!!! Bless!
See you tomorrow!
Jules
x

3 comments:

  1. lush card - your dad is a very lucky man!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for your Dad, he will love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww,that's so nice!!!
    Luv that green :o)x

    ReplyDelete