Sunday 28 December 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge Dawnys Sketch #5

I am really enjoying the challenges at the moment, made a few cards today. I am aiming to make all the cards I need for January and February during the next week or so and get much more organised and then store them in a Birthday Box!!!
This card was for the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is Dawny's Sketch Number 5! I don't know how to copy over the image of the sketch, tried copy and paste but it didn't work so if anyone would be kind enough to tell me I would be very grateful!

The colour combo is Sweet Always papers by Stampin' Up!, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie and regal rose! The cupcake and sentiment is from the Crazy for Cupcakes set and is coloured with my Watercolour Wonder Crayons. Chocolate Chip tafetta ribbon to finish it off!!
Its so cold outside today I was in a real rush to take pictures, can you tell!!! They are a bit wonky!!
Back tomorrow with another card!
Jules
x
P.S If you like the Cupcakes stamps and you live in West Yorkshire, I am holding a Cupcakes class on Saturday 17th January. We will be making cupcake cards and a cupcake gift box. Please see details on my sidebar!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is really pretty, I love the colors and that stamp...
    About adding the sketch on your blog, when I do so, I first save the picture to the computer and then I upload it on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Julie!!! Your card is luvly & scrummy,lol!!!

    Think you need to right click & save pic as... (like a photo),then put the pic on your post,IYKWIM!!! :O)X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right Click on the image you want. Choose save target as. Saves probably to your my pictures. You can choose a different spot if you like. Then you import it into your blog just like any other picture on file.

    Love your card. I am kinda new at all this. But loving it. B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Julie - love the image and those papers are sooo yummy. Have a happy new year
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am into cupcakes but just eating them! LOL

    Great card! Shame I'm too far away to come to the class!

    Mrs Wonka x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Julie! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete