Monday 29 December 2008

Card for Matthew!

In my quest to get all of my birthday cards for the next couple of months done, here is a card I need for 4th January for a party my little boy is going to!
I haven't had my Sugar Nellies out for a while so I thought I would use the Skater Boy one.

The image has been coloured with my Stampin Up inkpads and an Aquabrush. The colours used are Tempting Turquoise for the hat, skateboard,shoes,belt and sleeves, Green Galore for the topand Brocade Blue for the jeans.
The number 6 has been stamped using the Schoolbook Serif numbers and the name has been stamped directly onto the patterned paper using the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet.
Papers are Stampin Up Rainbow Sherbert and ribbon is SU Tempting Turquoise.
Hope you like, I am really pleased to get organised with my cards, can't stop making them at the moment!!
If you would like to order any Stampin Up products, please don't hesistate to contact me!! Check out the Sale-a-Bration brochure in my sidebar for the special offer details for January and February!
Bye for now!
Jules
x

2 comments:

  1. This card for matthew is fabulous, im sure he will adore it. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete