Thursday 30 October 2008

Yummy Yummy

I've been using one of my new sets, Tart and Tangy together with the Summer Picnic Designer Papers that match with them.
I have been feeling a bit miserable with this really freezing weather we have been having. I am one of these people who feels a bit low in Winter!!! I like my sunshine and light nights!!!!!
So I made a quick little invite to pretend I was having a Garden Party for my birthday!!!!!


I have used the Cheers and Wishes set to stamp the Invitation details in Real Red ink. Used my markers in Real Red and Old Olive to colour the strawberry in and punched it out and added to a scallop circle. I also stamped the envelope!!
Its cheered me up a little bit and the sun has even come out this afternoon!!
Got a workshop tonight and a spooky post for tomorrow!!
Jules

6 comments:

  1. Luvly invites,make sure I'm on the guest list,lol!!!! ;0)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great invites Jules. There no harm in dreaming lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card you made! I feel the same way about winter and the cold months, I prefer the sunny bright days of spring & summer!
    This stamp set is on my list, I love, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im I invited? They look fabulous!! M xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this invite Julie!! Really summery - if only!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these they are so cute!
    Jayney

    ReplyDelete