Friday 25 July 2008

Stampin Up cards

I have been making a few cards for my Stampin Up sample board as I have my first couple of workshops in the next couple of weeks.
Both cards were made for a colour challenge on the website http://www.inlovewithstamping.com/. Its a fab site decicated to Stampin up products.
The first card is using Chocolate Chop, Creamy Caramel and Real Red. The stamps used are from a gorgeous set called Simply Said, which is the first set I ever bought as it is so versatile!!


Next card was made for a friend who has had an operation recently. The challenge was to use, Mellow Moss, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White. The stamps used are from the Heartfelt Hostess set and wording from Sincere Salutations. You can just see a little bit where I have added a line of the Elegant Eggplant colour to the edge of the Whisper White ribbon!
Not really my colours but it is worth doing to experiment with colour combos if nothing else!!
If you are wanting to order any Stampin Up products or join My Stampers 10 club (please see earlier posts) then please mail me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com
THanks for looking
JUles
x

4 comments:

  1. 2 beautiful cards! You can tell you are enjoying your SU role :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jules and I think the colour combos are lovely :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Jules, yes I will but we'll just have an autograph signing session before we start!! am saving my pennies!!
    Sharon :-)x
    P.S Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great cards, love the colours

    ReplyDelete