Friday 16 November 2007

I got better piccies for you!!!!

Better pictures of Bat Boy the musical for you now!!! The first one is Bat Boy, hanging upside down and still singing at the same time!!!

This next one is my favourite thing I do in the show!1 It is when the Bat Biy has learned to speak and eventually he graduates!!! (all in the space of a 5 minute song!!!)
I am the shortest on the left with a gown and hat on!!

Finally this is me as my pregnant lady character, I am the one with the red coat and glasses on, we are supposed to look a bit dim!!See how many women dressed as men you can spot and vice versa!!

Jules
x



2 comments:

  1. well done nice to sort of put a face to a name Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures look great, can't wait to hear all about it. x

    ReplyDelete