Friday 26 October 2007

Friday Feeling?

Well the weekend is almost here!!!! No work in the morning for me, its great to have a Saturday off. Planning a trip to Ikea to maybe look at getting another storage unit for my craft room.

No cards to upload as I have tried to download the software from my mobile but it won't work!!! Boo!!!! Got cards to show you but might have to resort to old methods for now!!!!

Been blog surfing this morning, gosh how talented are some peeps out there!!!! Makes me want to buy more stuff though!!! Really tempted with the Hanna stamps but need to wait until next month as funds a bit low at the moment as I have bought my lovely new laptop!!!!

Better go make lunch!!

Ciao for now!!

1 comment:

  1. I am patiently waiting for my Hanna stamps "But I need it".
    You do know it is free postage anywhere in the world in OCT not that I am trying to encourage you or anything!!!!

    ReplyDelete